DOT Physicals for new certifications & re-certifications
At Ripple Health Clinic, our team of DMR Method doctors is board-certified and licensed to conduct DOT physicals through the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners by the U.S. Department of Transportation. As a Top Rated Local® health and wellness center in Otsego, we are proud to help commercial drivers (CMV) obtain and maintain a valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate, also called a DOT medical card.
When you need to obtain a new certification, or re-certify an existing medical card, don’t spend time searching “DOT testing near me,” when our licensed medical examiners are just a call or a click away.
Benefits of Scheduling a DOT Physcial at Ripple Health Clinic
- Board-certified and licensed medical examiners
- Conveniently located near truck stops, freeways, and high-traffic streets
- DOT physical exam is conducted according to the FMCSA’s guidelines.
- Convenient parking for trucks and semis
- Flexible appointment times
- Comfortable exam rooms
- Our helpful and friendly patient care team ready to assist you
For Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) drivers in the United States, the U.S. Department of Transportation requires you to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card, also called a Medical Examiner’s Certificate. In order to safely and legally operate a commercial vehicle according to federal and state law, commercial driver’s must first undergo and pass a physical examination that demonstrates that you are physically capable of safely operating a commercial vehicle.
Our DT Medical Exam Services
At Ripple Health Clinic, our medical examiners can help you obtain the DOT medical card you need to legally operate your commercial vehicle through a DOT physical that adheres to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCAS) requirements. Our DOT medical exams include a:
- Health and medical history review
- Brief physical examination
- Vision exam
- Hearing assessment
- Blood pressure reading
- Urinalysis screening
Who Needs a DOT Physical?
- Interstate and intrastate commercial drivers
- Commercial drivers operating vehicles designed or used to transport more than 9 passengers (driver included)
- Commercial drivers operating vehicles designed or used to transfer 16-plus passengers (driver included)
- If a vehicle requires a Placard for Hazardous Waste
- Drivers operating a gross vehicle or has a gross combination weight, or a vehicle that is rated to transport 10,001-pounds or more
Schedule a DOT Physical with Ripple Health Clinic
When you search for “DOT physical exam near me,” choose Ripple Health Clinic. Our medical professionals can see you regardless of whether or not you are an existing patient, and we will schedule you at your earliest convenience. Reach out to Ripple Health Clinic to get started!